Hey all! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'm gonna blame that on a medley of things:
a) Procrastination has been hitting me at its finest right now
b) Finals, exams, tests, SATs, yadayada and every other stressful moment for a college-attending high school student
c) Moving!
So about a week ago, my family moved houses, and now we are about a half-hour further from our old house. And my old school. And work. So, needless to say, things are changing in a major way. But, as they say, welcome change, for you never know what good can come of it. Right?? I'm hoping so, anyways!
I'm in the middle of getting ready to take my last two finals for this semester and finishing up my final art project, so I figured I'll just take a quick break and pretend my life is always adventurous, like the spontaneous day-trip to Sedona I went on with a few of my friends. Let me tell ya: the mountain roads-sketchy but pretty fun! Don't be scared if you want to take a road trip somewhere and haven't been on twisty roads before; my car has a low-bottom, is a stick-shift vehicle, and I've never driven in the mountains before. Nevertheless, it turned out to be a good experience! So, I'll quick yammering away now and let the photos speak for themselves.
Now, I'd better get back to my studies. P.S. I'll be heading to Florida on the 16th of this month, so get excited for Disneyworld and gorgeous beaches!
Talk to all you lovelies next time! :) Until then, au revoir!










No comments:
Post a Comment