Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Home Sweet Home

 A Warm Welcome Home

Hey all! So, after that marathon of vacation pics, I figured I'd let you all know how home sweet home is treating me. Lately, my fun has consisted of a toss-up of lake days, night hiking, and exploring. I'm a little late on this post, but hey, better now than never, right?? Arizona has welcomed me home with a furnace of a sun and a blow-dryer of a breeze to accompany it. Ah, nothing like summer in Phoenix! To make the heat more bearable, I've been in the water a LOT. It really makes the weather kind of enjoyable, believe it or not! Also, as an added bonus, I've been getting a tan out of it and natural blonde highlights. Yeahh! To keep it short and sweet, here we go with the adventure. These are some of the ways I've been keeping busy in AZ lately. :)

Some of the Arizona crowd and I spent the day at the lake. It was the perfect way to deal with the Sunday heat and be with some of my favorite people.






And, but of course, there's nothing like jamming in the car.
 

 Here's a cute one of mi madre at Ikea. Coffee with mum is always a good idea, because in reality, she'd technically one of my girls and always will be.


I headed to check out the new Baked Bear in Scottsdale with one of my friends. Beware: this place will give you a sugar rush! If you are prepared for some serious dessert, I would definitely recommend this place. It's a fun way to choose your own unique type of ice cream sandwich. 



Aaand, when it's too hot to go hiking in the daytime, hit up Squaw Peak/Piestewa Peak (I will never understand why they changed the name of a mountain!) at nighttime. One of my best friends and I conquer this bad boy quite a lot, and the endorphins are worth it. (Also, I'm sorry about the crap quality in these pics! Nighttime and my phone camera do not agree.)




That'll be it until I update you on the next adventure! Love y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment